Recommended party day schedule:
12:45 - 1:00 (15 min) open Studio, set up, decorate with balloons and streamers
1:00 - 1:05 (5 min) guests arrive
1:05 - 2:10 (50 min) dance class
2:10 - 2:25 (30 min) cake & ice cream (most people open presents at home)
2:25 - 2:30 (5 min) guests leave
2:30 - 2:45 (15 min) clean up (all food in trash, all crumbs off floor etc)
Please be aware that you are booking the Studio for the TOTAL TIME that you will be in the space including setting up before the party and clean up after the party. Any usage (more than 10 minutes) beyond the designated departure time will be charged for an additional ½ hour usage.
Number of Guests:
We allow no more than 18 guests for a party unless you wish to employ another teacher to assist with safety and supervision.
If you have booked only one teacher and exceed your maximum number of children attending the party, you will be charged an additional $75.00. Please be aware that this is a safety issue and also detracts from the party if there are too many children for the teacher to supervise.
The studio is responsible for providing the following:
1.Teacher to conduct the party (The teacher will provide the complete entertainment. No other activities are needed.)
2. Studio space for the party
3. Music (unless you wish to bring your own)
4. A table to put cake and presents on is provided UPON REQUEST (Children eat sitting on the floor with the teacher. The table is not big enough to accommodate all guests therefore chairs are not provided. There is seating for parents in each lobby area.)
The parents are responsible for the following optional items:
1. Cake, beverages, plates, balloons, streamers, and party favors (Don’t forget matches for the cake and serving items.)
2. Blanket for kids to sit on while eating if you wish to minimize cleanup.
(Party favors and gifts available in the boutique.)
Any additional needs or special requests should be confirmed well in advance and listed on the birthday rental contract. The Studio is not responsible for verbal requests not listed on the contract.
How to schedule a party:
1. Call the location (Buckhead or Vinings) you want to host the party and let us know the date, time, and teacher you prefer. (Friday, Saturday or Sunday is usually best.) We’ll check the teacher’s schedule and the availability of The Studio space and call you back.
2. Once a time has been confirmed, stop by the office within 7 days to pay your security deposit and fill out a rental agreement to guarantee your date. No dates will be held without a deposit!!! Your rental fee is then due no later than 7 days before the date of your party.
* Security deposit $100 Buckhead $250 Vinings
* Teacher's fee $75 for 2 hours (Gratuity not included)
* Studio Rental $125 for 2 hours
*Additional 30 min $31.25
1. Security deposit - This amount will be charged the business day prior to your party and will be refunded the business day after your party, providing there is no damage to the facilities.
2. Teacher’s fee - This amount is paid directly to the teacher on the day of the party in the form of cash or check made out to the teacher. This fee does not include gratuity
3. Studio rental - This amount is paid in advance to The Studio Atlanta Dance.
MINIMUM BOOKING IS 2 HOURS FOR THE TEACHER AND STUDIO.
If you cancel less than two weeks before the scheduled date of your party we will refund any rental or teacher fees paid but we will keep the $250.00 damage deposit as a cancellation fee. You will receive a full refund of all fees paid if you cancel at least two weeks before the date of your party.